1. A fee of $99.95 will apply if Local and DSL service is cancelled prior to the 1-year anniversary.
2. 411 charge per call applies.
3. Unlimited long distance calling rates to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories (867 area code) are 19c/minute anytime. Alaska and Hawaii calls are 11c/minute anytime.
4. The $15 bonus will be awarded as a $5 bill credit on each of the first three invoices with long distance, Talk Broadband, Wireless, or Local Home Phone service charges. Account must be active and in good standing.
5. Modem purchase of $34.95 ($69.95 for modem with wireless networking) required. Modem lease option is available starting at $2.95/month. $34.95 one time activation fee applies.
Some additional terms and conditions may apply, click here for full details.
This program is for Costco members only and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. . Availability of services may vary by province, territory or region of Canada. Costco Wholesale reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, discontinue or change the services at any time. DSL service performance is dependent on factors such as customer distance from network facilities and line quality. Performance may also be affected by surges in network usage and Internet traffic management practices. For information on the Internet traffic management practices applied to Primus services, click here
® Registered trademark of Price Costco International, Inc. used under license.
© 2011 Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc.
All Rights Reserved.